A Taste of Edmonds is presented by the Edmonds Chamber of Commerce annually the second weekend of August. 2014 marks the 32nd anniversary for A Taste of Edmonds, the 3rd largest 3-day festival in the state of Washington and among the “Top 100 North American Festivals.” Three days of arts and crafts, kids rides, 35 food vendors, 3 stages of entertainment plus lots of roving entertainers, and beer and wine gardens.
A Taste of Edmonds 2014 will take place August 8-10 in Edmonds, WA at the Civic Playfield. Here are some things you should know. If you do not find an answer to your question, please contact us or visit an Information Booth at the Festival.
- A Taste of Edmonds opens at 11AM daily
- Entertainment subject to change without notice
- The show must go on, rain or shine
- Per city ordinance 5.05.060 regarding dogs on public grounds, we ask you to please leave your pets at home
Friday & Saturday 11AM to 10PM; Sunday 11AM to 7PM
Civic Playfield, 310 6th Ave. N, Edmonds, WA 98020 at 6th & Bell Street in Downtown Edmonds, WA.
GET DRIVING DIRECTIONS
- General Admission $4 at the gates (ages 13 and up)
- Ages 12 and under are free
- All 3 entrances are handicap accessible
- We have handicap accessible portable bathrooms
- Most vendor booths are on a hard surface
- Handicap parking is available outside entrances on a first come first served basis
Free Shuttle: Coldwell Banker Bain Realty of Edmonds will be making it easy to visit the Taste by dropping folks off at the festival entrance on 7th Avenue. Parking and shuttle are free! The busses will depart and return to Edmonds Woodway High School every 15 minutes beginning 11 AM Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Food & Activities
- Eat up at one of our great food booths
- Explore arts and crafts booths
- Enjoy a slew of fun commercial booths
- Experience thrilling entertainment and roaming performers
- Enhance your palate in the wine and beer garden
- Exploit your adventurous side on the attractions and rides
Download last year's Taste Program (2014 program will be available after July 1st.)
2013 Map (2014 Map Coming after July 1st)